Hike, stroll, meander or run. Open Saturdays are for YOU! Explore the trails of Deer Creek Hills Preserve at your own speed. Open Saturdays are FREE, please register online to ensure gates will be open.
A map will be provided and the trail is marked. Please dress appropriate for the forecasted weather, sturdy shoes, cell phone, snacks and water are required. SVC Staff working the event will exchange cell numbers with you, prior to hiking out.
- Smoking is prohibited on the preserve.
- No dogs allowed, except working service dogs.
- Please practice Leave No Trace Ethics; Pack It In - Pack It Out.
- Arrive as early as 9am to start your Deer Creek Hills experience. Return and be off trails by 1pm.
- Gates will be locked at 1:00pm.
Please register for this outing below. SVC cannot guarantee the gates will be open, unless a reservation to attend is made in advance (minimum one week).
Additional questions please contact SVC staff at (916) 612-3719.